- Centerra is a leading North American-based gold producer.
- We are the largest Western-based gold company in Central Asia with gold production of 690,702 ounces in 2013 and proven and probable reserves of 10.2 million ounces of contained gold as at December 31, 2013.
- Major assets include the Kumtor mine in the Kyrgyz Republic, which produced more than 9.2 million ounces of gold between 1997 and the end of 2013, and the Boroo mine, which began commercial production in March 2004 and produced approximately 1.5 million ounces of gold by the end of 2013.
- Kumtor is the largest foreign-owned gold mine in the former Soviet Union.
- Boroo is Mongolia's largest hard rock gold mine.
- In January, 2013, Centerra became the sole owner of the Oksut Gold project in Turkey.
- Since 2008, Centerra has formed promising new exploration joint ventures in Russia, Turkey, Mongolia and China.
- Centerra has allocated $20 million for exploration activities in 2014.
- Read our quarterliesand factsheetsfor information on Centerra's performance.