- Centerra is a leading North American-based gold producer.
- We are the largest Western-based gold producer in Central Asia with proven and probable reserves of 10.2 million ounces of contained gold as at December 31, 2013 and gold production of 690,702 ounces in 2013.
- In 2014 Centerra produced 620,821 ounces of gold.
- Major assets include the Kumtor mine in the Kyrgyz Republic, which produced more than 9.9 million ounces of gold between 1997 and the end of 2014, and the Boroo mine, which began commercial production in March 2004 and produced approximately 1.8 million ounces of gold by the end of 2014.
- Kumtor is the largest foreign-owned gold mine in the former Soviet Union.
- Boroo was Mongolia's first modern hard rock gold mine.
- In January, 2013, Centerra became the sole owner of the Öksüt Gold project in Turkey.
- Centerra has formed promising new exploration joint ventures in Turkey, Mongolia, Portugal and Western Canada.
- Centerra has allocated $11 million for exploration activities in 2015.
- Read our quarterlies and factsheets for information on Centerra's performance.