- Centerra is a leading North American-based gold producer.
- We are the largest Western-based gold producer in Central Asia with estimated proven and probable reserves of 7.7 million ounces of contained gold as at December 31, 2014.
- In 2014 Centerra produced 620,821 ounces of gold.
- Major assets include the Kumtor mine in the Kyrgyz Republic, which produced more than 9.9 million ounces of gold between 1997 and the end of 2014, and the Boroo mine, which began commercial production in March 2004 and produced approximately 1.8 million ounces of gold by the end of 2014.
- Kumtor is the largest foreign-owned gold mine in the former Soviet Union.
- Boroo was Mongolia's first modern hard rock gold mine.
- In January, 2013, Centerra became the sole owner of the Öksüt Gold project in Turkey.
- In March, 2015, Centerra became a 50/50 Joint Venture partner in the Trans-Canada Project located in the Geraldton-Beardmore Greenstone belt in Ontario, Canada.
- Centerra has formed promising exploration joint ventures in Turkey, Mongolia, Portugal and Canada.
- Centerra has allocated $11 million for exploration activities in 2015.
- Read our quarterlies and factsheets for information on Centerra's performance.