Centerra is a Canadian-based gold mining and exploration company located in Toronto, Canada engaged in the operation, exploration, development and acquisition of gold properties in North America, Asia, and other markets worldwide. Our objective is to build shareholder value by maximizing the potential of our current properties and leveraging our financial strength and experience to acquire new long-life, low-cost projects.
Currently, we own three gold mines:
- 100% interest in the Kumtor Mine in the Kyrgyz Republic
- 100% interest in the Mount Milligan Mine in Canada
- 100% interest in the Öksüt Mine in Turkey
A Molybdenum business unit:
- 100% interest in Thompson Creek Metals which consists of two primary molybdenum mines which are currently on care and maintenance, the Thompson Creek Mine in Idaho and the Endako Mine in British Columbia and the Langeloth Metallurgical Facility located in Pennsylvania which operates as a toll processor and a purchaser of molybdenum concentrates producing a suite of premium molybdenum products.
Advanced stage development properties:
- 100% interest in the Kemess project in north-central British Columbia, Canada, which includes Kemess Underground, Kemess East and the past producer Kemess South
We also have interests in promising exploration properties and exploration Joint Ventures in:
- United States